“There is no future in any job. The future lies in the man who holds the job.” – George W. Crane
Stand out in 30 seconds.
Get the call for the interview.
Know with confidence your resume will make an impact!
Steps to strategic resumes empowers you to know with confidence that you are your best on paper – and will teach the skills for you to make your own in the future.
- Teaches how to make a resume action-oriented, showing you’re a producer.
- Applies the Double A’s of Action and Achievement.
- Applies the 4 R’s:
- Rework – Use key words from each job ad you respond to, and create a new resume.
- Redesign – Choose the best resume format for each job – Chronological, Functional, Combination, or Executive and Executive Bio.
- Reword – Use action words to convey achievements and bring your resume to life!
- Redefine– Include either an objective or professional summary statement to set the tone.
The strategic resume crafts a resume by integrating your own words into the document to keep your personality and branding. The end product helps you market your highest value to potential employers with the focus on getting you interviews. Get the right resume for your career change!
Steps to strategic resumes is quoted individually and starts at $600. This also includes a cover letter. In addition, I provide a coaching session teaching how to repurpose both to make sure your documents hit the employers bullseye for job descriptions.
Is today your day to begin? Be sure to read, “Interview with Brenda.” Feel free to contact me to discuss your resume needs.