The Mastermind Process
- Create the life making difference you have dreamed about.
- Become the leader that makes your office or business a better place.
- Build executive countenance that creates loyalty and teamwork.
You step up in your career when you work with excellence. You become an effective leader, have more influence in your organization AND have balance in your life.
Developed by a former “burned out” executive, the Mastermind Executive Process ™ takes you through 10 specific steps that will give you the edge at work and in life. Consider the following from a coaching benefits survey:
A recent survey of 100 executives, mostly from Fortune 1000 companies, by Manchester, Inc. concludes that a company’s investment in providing coaching to its executives realized an average return on investment (ROI) of almost six times the cost of the coaching…
Corporate Benefits Received:
- Delivered an average ROI of 5.7 times the initial investment (a return of more than $100,000).
- Executive productivity improvements (reported by 53% of executives)
- Organizational strength (48%)
- Quality (48%)
- Customer service (39%)
- Retaining executives who received coaching (32%)
Personal Benefits to the Coached Executive:
- Direct report and supervisor relationship improvements (greater than 70%)
- Teamwork (67%)
- Working relationships with peers (63%)
- Job satisfaction (52%)
OVERVIEW OF 10 STEP PERSONAL MASTERMIND PROCESS™
Step 1 – Review of your Coaching Report for Leaders and other identified Assessments
Step 2 -Values Identification-Business and Personal
Outcome- compare and contrast differences between the two. Develop plan to rectify disconnections.
Step 3 –Time audit
Outcome- Quantify where time is spent and then cross-reference with your Values. Test for disconnections and put plan in place to make changes.
Step 4 – Personal SWOT – Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats
Outcome- Identify your personal attributes and talents, honing in on gaps that you may have that affect your life.
Step 5 – Mission Creation
Outcome- Definition of your personal Mission in life.
Step 6 – Develop Priorities; Establish Goals/Rebuild Calendar
Outcome- Clearly defines your priorities based upon your Values and Mission.
Step 7 – Create Personal Dashboard™
Outcome- Creation of tracking document for personal initiatives based upon your Values and Mission.
Step 8 – Accountability Plan, Day Review/Priorities Test
Outcome- Accountability of personal initiatives documented in the Dashboard.
Step 9 – Sustainability – Build Your Support Systems
Outcome- Create structure and support to help you make changes permanent.
Step 10 – Spread the Concept
Outcome- Create plan for sustainability of Mission and related initiatives.
Is today your day to begin? Be sure to read about my Steps Coaching Process and Interview with Brenda. Feel free to contact me for a no charge *Rapid Focus* coaching session. You’ll leave this powerful session with:
- Crystal clear written goals.
- A “next” step action plan.
- Greater personal awareness!
- Hidden challenges revealed.
- Renewed energy for your life and your organization.
- Extreme motivation to get the results you desire!